If you have enough money and time, how will you spend rest of your life?
Obviously, doing the things you love.
Travel the world, do farming, live in a lodge on a mountain, read books. The list goes on and on..
What if we told you that it is possible to achieve your dreams & goals?
With proper financial planning, you can lead a better life ahead!
We are offering a limited time 6 in 1 offer for planning your finances
A 85+ video course with quizzes & certification, a 30 minute session with our certified financial planner, an online portfolio account and 3 eBooks on stock markets, mutual funds and financial planning. All of this for ₹4358.
Offer expires soon...
Our 6 in 1 Financial Planning Offer
#1 How to plan your finances
Complete 85+ video course on planning your finances. We cover all the basics of Mutual Funds, Stock Markets, Home Buying, Vehicle Loans, Tax Planning, Insurance Buying, Managing Debt and the core principles of Financial Planning
Worth ₹1,999 | View curriculum & sample video
#2 One on one session with our Certified Financial Planner
A 30-minute call with our certified financial planner to assess your current financial situation. This call will be scheduled online.
#3 Online Portfolio Account
One account to keep a record of all your finances. Bring together all your investments & insurance policies at one place. Get a singular overview of your current net worth with one online account.
#4 Beginners Guide to Stock Markets
Get our eBook on Stock markets – We take you through the basic concepts of stock market investments.
#5 Beginners guide to Mutual Funds
New to investments? You think that mutual fund investments are risky? Read our beginners guide and clear your basics.
#6 The complete guide to planning your finances
Don’t have time to go through 85+ videos of our Financial Planning course? Carry this basic guide with you and understand financial planning in under 1 hour.
2000+ people have taken our courses in the last 30 days..
Core Principles of Financial Planning
- #1 Spend less than you earn
- #2 Pay-off all bad debt
- #3 Plan for your retirement
- #4 Enjoy life and give yourself incentives
- What is financial planning?
- What are financial goals?
- What are S.M.A.R.T goals?
- How to plan for emergencies
- What is a share?
- What is a bull and a bear market?
- How can beginners invest in stocks?
- What to keep in mind while investing in stocks?
- What benefits do share holders enjoy
- What are the risks involved in the stock market?
- Why opt for mutual funds?
- Who manages your mutual fund
- Different types of mutual funds
- What are equity mutual funds?
- What are debt mutual funds?
- What is ELSS Mutual Fund?
- What is a SIP?
- Are mutual fund investments risky?
- How to choose a SIP?
- How are mutual fund investments taxed?
- How to understand the performance of mutual funds?
Relationships & Finance
- Financial planning for a DINK couple
- How to plan for your wedding expenses
- How to plan for your honeymoon expenses
- How to plan for your vacation finances
- Sharing your finances with your family
- How to take care of your parent’s financial well-being
- How to help your parents save money
- How to insure your parents
- How to help your parents with legacy planning
- How to plan for your retirement
Buying a Home
- Should I buy a house or rent it
- Pros & cons of buying a house
- How to find your house and finance it
- Is it a good idea to avail a home loan?
- How can a home loan save tax
Financing your Education
Benefits of an education loan?
Can you afford an education loan?
How to apply for an educational loan?
How to estimate cost of an educational loan?
How to repay your education loan?
Financing your Vehicle
- How to finance your car?
- What is a car loan?
- Why should you opt for a car loan?
- What is car insurance?
- Should you buy or rent a car?
- What is comprehensive car insurance?
Managing your Debt / Loans
- What is a loan?
- How is loan EMI calculated
- What are the different types of loans available in India?
- What is repayment cycle of a loan?
- What is credit score?
- How is credit score calculated?
- How does your loan affect your credit score?
- How does a credit card work?
- What is minimum balance payment and full payment of a CC outstanding?
- How to pay off credit card debt?
- What are the best practices & mistakes while availing a personal loan?
- What is Insurance?
- Why do I need Insurance?
- How does Insurance work?
- What are the different types of Insurance policies?
- What is health insurance?
- What are the different types of health insurance plans?
- What is life insurance?
- What are the different types of life insurance plans?
- How to choose the best life insurance plan?
- What are the tax advantages of Insurance?
Planning your Taxes
- What is Income Tax?
- How much tax do I need to pay?
- What is TDS?
- What is an Income Tax Deduction?
- How to file your income tax online?
- What are the heads of Income that needs to be considered while filing your ITR?
- What are tax-saving investments?
- How to claim Income tax refund?
Offer expires soon...
Watch a sample video..
Are you not yet convinced? Here is more to the 6 in 1 offer..
Get Certificate of Completion
Private Facebook Group
Get all your queries resolved by having access to our Private Facebook Group
Private Telegram Group
Get all your queries resolved by having access to our Private Telegram Group
More that 2000 people can’t be wrong. Get our LIMITED time 6 in 1 offer and start planning your finances!
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc. We don’t know you and, besides, your results in life are up to you. Agreed? We just want to help you by giving great content, direction and strategies that worked well for us and our students and that we believe can move you forward. All of our terms, privacy policies and disclaimers for this program and website can be accessed via the links below. We feel transparency is important and we hold ourselves (and you) to a high standard of integrity. Thanks for stopping by. We hope this training and content brings you a lot of value.
© Kredify Fintech Solutions Pvt. Ltd